Sacramento Area Information
One of the fastest growing regions in the US, the Greater Sacramento Area offers a variety of opportunities for every lifestyle. Sacramento is located approximately 90 miles northeast of San Francisco and approximately 80 miles from the Lake Tahoe area.
Recreational opportunities abound in this “City of Trees”, including golf courses, art museums and galleries, theaters, Cal-Expo, and a 23-mile wooded bike trail along two fabulous rivers. Annual events include Farm-To-Fork Festival (September) and the California State Fair (late August – early September).
The Sacramento area is also home to three major sports teams: the Sacramento Kings (National Basketball Association), the Sacramento Republic FC (Major League Soccer), and the Sacramento River Cats (Triple-A Baseball).
To learn more about the Sacramento area, please feel free to utilize the website links listed below.
- City of Auburn Information
- City of Davis Information
- City of Roseville Information
- City of Sacramento Information
- County of Placer Information
- County of Sacramento Information
- Sacramento Bee (Newspaper)
- Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Sacramento International Airport
- California State University Sacramento
- Davis School District
- Placer County School Districts
- Sacramento County School Districts
- University of California, Davis